Monday, December 13, 2010

22 weeks and Tree Hunting!

I can not believe its almost Christmas! I love this time of year, but the cold i can do without! Instead of going to Varners this year for our tree, we went to Linvilla. We usually go the weekend after Thanksgiving for our tree but so much going on this year we couldn't. Plus it is very pricey there! So anyways, we went and let me tell you...it was a trip in itself. The hills and the trees were everywhere...walking around for an hour and a half looking for trees was nuts! I was huffing and puffing going up and down these hills. Last time going there! We did find our perfect tree in the end!! Of course i had to get my caramel apple! Yummy...it was sooo good!!


Just think this time next year we will have a little one with us...its so hard to picture my life being a mom! Waiting for her to come is going to be so hard! When it comes closer to my due date, im going to be so anxious! 22 weeks already have flown by, i kind of hope the rest do too. When i went to the dct last i only have 2 more 4 week appt's then after that i go every 2 weeks! Guess we really need to start thinking of names!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am totally impressed. You never told me you started a blog, but I love blogging and is amazing to capture every moment that truely brings you that wonderful hope and smile that a family should. I can't wait to meet your little one in April. It will be here before you know it. I am sorry I didn't send you a card. I sent one to your mom and dad and didn't have your address and then I ran out of cards. I will definitley have to order more for next year. You look totally awesome and that glow is wonderful on your face. Merry christmas to you all and miss and love you guys. love, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look at your blog for inspiration! haha I figured this is a good way to let family keep in touch! I dont like putting all this on FB ya know?! I cant wait til April and get to meet her! I saw the cards, they are adorable! Miss seeing them!
    Thanks- my mom says i have a glow too!Merry Christmas to you guys and after the new year we are DEF coming to visit!!! Love, me!

    ReplyDelete


18 weeks

16 weeks

14 weeks