Friday, December 3, 2010

20 weeks

Well as the weeks go by the bigger the belly gets! I love it though! I am amazed that there is a little girl growing inside of me!! I can not wait to meet her and see who she looks like!

I went to the doctor this week and everything is great! When she went to hear the heartbeat we couldn't find her. We heard her kicking and I felt her...well she was all over the place. We tracked her down allll the way under the belly button! I have a feeling she is going to give us a run for the money! Very active already!

It is so hard not to buy clothes for her! Registering for all the girly stuff was so much fun. I even bought a few outifts that were on sale. I know i am going to be in trouble with shopping. No more for myself...its all for her! I am going to have the best dressed baby on the block! haha

We already bought her First Girl Patriots Outfit! Isnt't it the cutest!!! I am sure we will have some Phillies and Flyers stuff from the family...its all welcome! Until she can choose on her own, she loves all teams! haha


 20 weeks

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit but stop buying stuff, we will have nothing left to buy her. I love the bedding you registered for, so girly. You look adorable with your baby belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its so hard not to buy stuff! I havent bought anything big, just little outfits here and there! Ill stop for a little... :) Thanks- it was so fun registering! I cant wait till we get the room together, not till Jan or Feb tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to the Carter's store. I am on a first name basis with the cashiers there. I already bought her her first Xmas bib for next year & her 1st Xmas pj's. I can't wait to relive you as a baby and all the fun I had dressing you & doing your hair but I sure dont miss the colic !! Love you , my baby girl !

    ReplyDelete


18 weeks

16 weeks

14 weeks