Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Fun and Baby Movement!

Well going on my 19th week I figured we should go and look for nursery furniture. Mark and I took a trip to Babys R Us last night and put the furniture on layaway! We like the lighter wood color, cherry, maybe! It is very neutral and we love the bed because it will turn into a toddler bed and full size bed! We are so lucky my mom offered to buy our baby it's crib! It is a very nice gesture!
Once we find out the sex of the baby we will be going back to register for all the bedding and gender specific things! We can not wait for that!

Last night as I was laying on the couch i usually have my hands on my belly...with a dog sleeping next to me! :) Well I was concentrating and i felt our baby move for the first time!!! It was incredible! I ran over to Mark but he couldn't feel it. I guess only i can feel it now!
As i sit here typing I can feel it moving! I cant describe the feeling...like a ripple effect almost! I have been waiting so long to feel the baby that now it feels real!!! We are more excited than ever to find out what it is now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


18 weeks

16 weeks

14 weeks