Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Home Stretch

Today we had our 37 week appointment and our last ultrasound. I guess with the weight I have gained the Dct wanted to check the size of the baby. The technician says she is around 6 lbs 10 oz and it can be off by a Lb either higher or lower. Looks like we may have around an 8 lb baby girl, my guess!

I also had him make sure she was still a girl...that is always my fear! haha Adrianna has hair and all of her fingers and toes! We got a 3D picture but its really hard to tell unless its in front of you. Her arm and hand are under her chin! We can not wait to meet her! I am trying everything I can to get her out!! haha


Love her little face to pieces!!! Hurry up babygirl and get here already!


No comments:

Post a Comment


18 weeks

16 weeks

14 weeks